Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Be careful what you wish for

Dear Cathy - It is with a little trepidation that I embark on this venture. I have been thoroughly intimidated by the blogging and knitting that I've seen since you first introduced me to the genre. This seems to be a good time for a new adventure, though, since life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall, at least according to F. Scott Fitzgerald. It won't be crisp for a long time here in NoFL/SoGA, but life is starting over with Philip going back to school and the legislative calendar filling up with fall meetings and project deadlines.

Besides the knitting projects and new Angels season, I begin the Leon County Master Gardener program on Sept. 8. I am excited about the opportunity to give people advice about their gardens. I do way too much of that already, but now they might actually ask for it.

I'm glad you admired the T shirt. I only ripped out about 1/3 of it, and it was worth it to get a wearable product. The bare midriff look just didn't work for me.

I'll be adding some pictures and biographical information, but for now, knit on!

Ellen

No comments: