Saturday, December 03, 2005

Warm Welcome

A most hearty welcome to Sharon who just posted on our blog. I have known Sharon for many years, and know she has many talents!

And, her taste in music is quite good since she likes the music of John Rutter!

Tomorrow our group, Voces Angelorum, will be singing in the state capitol building in Tallahassee. The acoustics in there are glorious to sing in as it rings throughout the long halls of the old building.

On the needles, I have a baby blanket I am trying to move through quickly. It's easy to memorize, and I can go lickety split on it. It's just the size that takes the time! The picture you see has three colors. There is now pastel pink and I am almost through with that color now, getting ready to add another color. Now I need to think of what direction of color I want to go! Hmmmmm --- decisions decisions!
Also on the needles is a sock with Lorna's Laces Lorikeet colorway. Picture will be forthcoming soon!

No comments: