Thursday, October 12, 2006

Awesome

Ellen's trip to Charleston and all the fun and the knit shops we are waiting to hear reported. Yes, the southern version of the Civil War is interesting. We moved from Florida to Texas and when I enrolled at Texas Tech was informed I would have to take American history again as it was different after the Civil war. I was so confused I went home and asked Chuck on which side Texas fought. I un-enrolled at Texas Tech.

Cathy, LizardRidge is such gorgeous colors.

After not checking the blog for several days I signed in and was amazed at Cathy and Ellen's blogs and projects. I was planning to report that I have the needles and yarn out. Nothing elaborate but using the fancy yarns I bought on sale to knit some scarves for the church bazaar. One is complete and the second one is coming along nicely. I really like the second one, if it doesn't sell I will be happy to keep it. Getting ready to start the socks again and when the new needles arrive I will start a simple sweater for myself. Yes, I am one of those people who has to have several projects going at one time.

As to gardening, weeding is my only accomplishment there. Of course there is all the planning in my head and on paper for future plantings.

Happy knitting and gardening!
Naomi

No comments: