Monday, January 14, 2008

Quick Update


Here it is--the first 30 rows of the peplum of Silver Belle. There would be more progress if I hadn't misread the charts and reversed the button bands. Be warned, the way they are presented on the pdf is confusing, at least to me. Anyway, I spent 4 evenings tinking two 12-stitch, 22 row sections. I've done two 32-stitch decreases so everyting fits on the needle better and it is going faster. It would be nice to finish this before the weather is too warm to wear it.

2 comments:

Camille said...

I took a picture of Gozer using one of the cat baskets.

knitonlybutalso said...

That is lovely, the colour and pattern are going to be wonderful - way better than the original which was nice but now I see the desirability of the project! My mitts are done by the way (apart from sewing in the ends, I am so relieved as I was seriously bored)