I need to post on other more timely topics, but I got tagged, so I am tagging all three of you. Here it is:
Norma tagged me on this one (my husband said he couldn't think of any - he is such a smart man)
Rules: “The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.”
- in the morning - I put my sweetener in my coffee before I pour my coffee and milk in the cup so I don't have to use a spoon. I have not convinced anyone else in my house that that is a good idea.
- I hate to iron - really hate to iron - if something is wrinkled, I will throw a damp towel in the dryer with the wrinkled item to see if I can get away with not ironing it.
- if I am practicing singing and start with a pitch from the piano, and then sing without accompaniment, I have to check afterwards to see if I stayed in the same key or went sharp or flat.
- I prefer drinking iced tea out of a plastic cup instead of a glass one. I also prefer that the tea be just brewed and melts the ice than having the tea refrigerated.
- If I go to a town and stay in a motel, I check to see if there is anyone in the town with my maiden name. There is a good chance I will call that number to talk to them. THERE JUST AREN'T THAT MANY OF US OUT THERE!
Hmmmmmm, tagging time - Emily, Naomi, Ellen, Sharon, and LutheranChik