Thursday, November 02, 2006

Magnificent Da Capo

Elln, the Da Capo is gorgeous. Now can we see you modelling it?

Enjoyed your pictures, and the beautiful daughter with her cats. Is her sweater a handknit by mom?

I am kniting scarves and baby bibs for the church bazaar, then I will get back to my socks project. Plan to take the socks with me to Virginia to visit oldest son Thanksgiving week. I have to call the airline or web search to see if I can bring them in carry-on or will I have to check them. The Tall. to Atlanta flight is not long enough to get started but the Atlanta to Virginia is 2 hours so I might make some progress.

Who knows? By next fall I may feel capable of undertaking the DaCapo or something similar. I am lusting after the red fan pattern socks the Yarn Harlot is knitting. Wonder how long it will take me to do those?
Cathy, hope Joe Ann continues to make good progress but knitting while viviting the hospital is okey-I don't recommend knitting while a patient. I still laugh everytime I think of that red scarf I 'worked on" while I was in Memorial. It did not look like that when I was working on it. Sorry I did not get a picture for posterity.
As to gardening, weed immolation i9s the magic word, but hope to plant some knockout roses this month. They are all the rage now but when they go out of style and everyone removes them, I will be different.
Happy knitting. Naomi

No comments: