Saturday, December 03, 2005

New Here

Hi Cathy, Ellen and Naomi,
Thanks for inviting me to be a part of your blogging world. We all have a lot in common...knitting, gardening, reading for a start. I am not a singer, but choral music is a big favorite of mine. Ellen and Cathy, you know what a big fan I am of Voces Angelorum! Right now I'm listening to Christmas Night: Carols of the Nativity, by the Cambridge Singers, directed by the inimitable John Rutter....so sweet! My DH got our stereo back up this evening. It's been about 2 years out of commission. I do have a boom-box, but I didn't realize how much I missed the system Dennis rigged up for us. It is wonderful to be able to be able to hear the clarity, depth & detail - just in time for the Christmas Season.

This is partially a test post.
So here goes....
Sharon
Swooning over the music

No comments: